India invites challenges to overcome with the amenities available.
Within the periphery of Science and Technology, many desires can be made
We have worked with various RTUs , PLCs and SCADA software. We have used
RTUs from Advantech, ABB, Sixnet, Micronics, PLCs from Rockwell, GE,
Siemens, Omron, and SCADA softwares like Intouch, Wonderware, Citect, RS
View, WinCC, and many more at our various projects.
Automation and Controls in coal Based gas producer Plant.
We are in collaboration with M/s Engineering Services, one of the
pioneer in manufacturing of Coal Gas plant. Along with Engineering
services we have installed more than 40 plants in India. We have
provided controls (PLC / loop controller based), SCADA, sensors, final
control actuators on turnkey basis. The customers to whom we have
extended our services are
- Jindal Steel and Power
- Balaji Group of Companies
- Adhunik Ispat
- Orissa Cements
- Kohinoor Steel
- Ambica Steel
- Century Papers
- Concast Steel
- SCADA based control system for Fractional Distillation system
have designed supplied supervised for erection and commissioned SCADA
based system for Fractional distillation system for Aqua Minerals,
Aqua is buying condensates from Bangladesh government and distilling
out the various ingredients in the fractional column and selling it out
to the distributors in the country.
The system comprises of:
- Tank gauging system
- Temperature monitoring of tanks
- Fractional column top temperature control
- Reflux flow control
- Reflux drum level control
- Product flow control
- Re-boiler temperature control
- Heater temperature control system
- Metering of final product at dispatch.
personnel of our company have worked or involved in various other
projects not mentioned above. All the projects and activities have been
designed, and commissioned by them. Those comprises of
and commissioning of Online Calorific Value analyzer in the Coke oven
Gas Pipe Line at Alloy steels Plant, Durgapur and Vizag Steel Plants
- Commissioning of Hydrogen in water at Haldia Petrochemicals.
- Design and Engineering for Gas Control station at Alloy Steels Plant, Durgapur.
and Engineering, Supply , Erection and Commissioning of Reheating
Furnace Temperature Control system for Durgapur Steel Plant, SAIL,
and Engineering, Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Drum Level
control system for Captive Power Plant, Rourkela Steel Plant, SAIL
and commissioning of Gas Flow Computer for custody transfer at Oil
India Duliajan, Assam Petrochemicals, Indian Oil Baroda
- Maintenance of Instruments at ONGC, Agartala.
- Material handling system on behalf of PESMEL, Finland at Hindalco, Taloja, Mumbai.
- Erection and commissioning system for Paint manufacturing unit for Octagon Bangladesh.
surface monitoring system based on Image Processing System for
refractory bricks, along with IIT Kharagpur for Tata Refractories,
- And many more.
CHANNEL PARTNER OF MASIBUS AUTOMATION AND INSTRUMENTION PVT. LTD. GANDHINAGAR.
Masibus is a 36 year old organization, serving industries in India and abroad by providing Industrial Instrumentation & automation solutions on single window concept. During its growth road it has developed various indigenous products and has joined hands with various reputed foreign instrument manufacturers. It has the credential of working in metal, power, cement, chemical/ pharmaceutical and many others.
Few of the manufactured products are :
- Digital Indicators, PID controllers
- Scanners, data loggers
- Isolators, Transmitter, Transducers
- Flow Indicators, Totalisers
- Vibration sensors, indicators and analysers
- RTUs, AI, DI, AO and DO modules.
- Power meters, sequential even recorder
- Time Synchronizing systems
Technology Partners are :
- Citect, Australia for SCADA software
- FLIR : Thermal Imaging and Infra red camera
- INOR: Temperature transmitter
- MOX: RTUs
- Setra: Pressure transmitters
- Vibrasens: Vibration monitoring system
- Siemens: feeder Protection units.
Generation of Power through Plasma Gasification of Plastic Waste, In collaboration with CMERI, CSIR
Production and consumption of plastics have increased significantly due to its flexibility, durability and economy. But the disposal of plastic waste is a major threat creating environmental hazards. Nearly 40 wt% of the same can be recycled whereas the balance 60 wt% needs a careful disposal. The problem of safe disposal of plastic waste, together with the increasing cost of petroleum products, has encouraged research on the possibility of their conversion into useful forms of energy or chemical products. With this background Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), Durgapur â a CSIR National Research Laboratory under the aegis of Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt. of India has under taken a project âGeneration of syngas through plasma gasification of plastic wasteâ sponsored by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gases, Govt. of India.
Positronics India has joined hands with CMERI and will be launching the product for commercial use soon. Positronics India has taken the principle of gasification of plastic to an extent of using not only plastic but ANY CARBONASIOUS material. It can be food waste, dry leaves, wood, saw dust etc. too, without any segregation. A mixture of any carbonaceous material available can be crushed and fed to the gasifier. In return we get green power.
- Ability to accept a wide range of opportunity fuels with limited preprocessing requirements.
- Operation at ambient pressures allowing for simple feed systems and online maintenance of the plasma torches.
- Low gas velocities allowing for greater feed flexibility and eliminating most expensive pre-treatments of feed stock.
- Environmentally friendly operation since syngas that is created has very low quantities of NOx, SOx, dioxins and furans.
- Inorganic components get converted to molten slag which is removed as vitrified by-product â safe for use as a construction aggregate.
- It can have wide application in Industries, Municipality, Hospitals, society and domestic usage.
HENCE PLASTIC IS NO MORE A POLLUTANT BUT A CHEAP SOURCE OF POWER